Error occurred-- Locked Out

themensroomtransshop

I need help ASAP. I am using prestashop 1.7.4.2. 

I had a customer who wanted to exchange an item, so i went to their order,  deleted the old product, and added the new product. Unfortunately i had accidently added the wrong product first, so i had to redo these steps. When i went to do it the second time, the order total would not update appropriately, after several re-attempts the order totals were going all over the place,

so i went and cleared my browser cache and the issue still persisted. So i attempted to clear the cache within presta shop. After trying to do so i started receiving this error

4 errors 

1. Error found : CData section not finished Adds information about your registered customers ( in country_module_list.xml file.
  2. Error found : Premature end of data in tag description line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  3. Error found : Premature end of data in tag module line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.
  4. Error found : Premature end of data in tag modules line 1 in country_module_list.xml file.

Once that error started, it showed on all pages and now will not even let me login to my store. 

Please help!!! 

url: http://themensroomtransshop.com

• razaro changed the title to Error occurred-- Locked Out