Hotel Moduls / CRS (Central Reservation System)

Mode

My sincere apologies if i post this to the wrong place its my first posting.
Can anyone please help me with this, is there any hotel modul on prestashop or a central reservation system for hotels to enable online hotel room reservations and instant payment? If it is not yet available would anyone be willing to develop one? I am tasked with the integration of an online instant reservation system for a start of 30 hotels that can be extended upon success to 214 hotels and to be further rolled out later.

I am willing to share commission profits if someone is willing to work with me, most of the hotels already have websites but not the online reservation system but there is a strong probability of further web site developments, up dating and so on.

Thank you

Mode

i am php developer and looking forward to get started with prestashop...

As a part of our big project i am also planning to create what you are looking for.
Vacation,hotels,tours display and reservation....

I have just started in prestashop(but not in the php and mvc)
so,i will let you know if i am able to do any thing on this soon.

As there is no developers guide i am refering to other's tutorials and this forum...so progress has been slow

thanks

My sincere apologies if i post this to the wrong place its my first posting.
Can anyone please help me with this, is there any hotel modul on prestashop or a central reservation system for hotels to enable online hotel room reservations and instant payment? If it is not yet available would anyone be willing to develop one? I am tasked with the integration of an online instant reservation system for a start of 30 hotels that can be extended upon success to 214 hotels and to be further rolled out later.

I am willing to share commission profits if someone is willing to work with me, most of the hotels already have websites but not the online reservation system but there is a strong probability of further web site developments, up dating and so on.

Thank you

Mode

Hello dear, it seem we do have same project.. but for real time confirmation its difficult, could be prepaid sistem with instant payment confirmation.

lets chat, maybe i can help for a little coz my web hotel still on producing...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...