Integrate an email autoresponder into PrestaShop

Hi,

I'm interested in integrating an email autoresponder into my PrestaShop stores. I currently use Aweber for other sites and really like it for my e-mail marketing campaigns. Does anyone have experience integrating autoresponders? I found a module for MailChimp, but I'm not using that service.

The e-mail autoresponder should be able to do two things. First it should be able to parse the contact information from people who make purchases and put them on one list. Second, I would like to have a block, just like the newsletter block, that uses Aweber instead and puts those people on another list when they sign up for email updates. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I figured out half of the issue. I managed to integrate both Aweber and Constant Contact e-mail sign-up forms into a blank module called AddStuff. Integrating the Constant Contact form, with respect to installing the HTML into the AddStuff module, was no different.

You can see the video here: http://www.prestatraining.com/addstuff-module-add-an-e-mail-autoresponder-to-your-prestashop-store/.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...