[Solved] Win 2k3 R2 64-bit problem

Hey All,

I am new to prestashop but I am fairly experienced in website deployment. I have followed the directions on the wiki and I am having some issues. Ok, here is what I got.

Windows 2k3 Server R2 64-bit, IIS 6.0, PHP 5.2.8.8, SQL 2008, and PrestaShop 1.1 beta 4.

First off, I don't know if prestaship can be run on SQL 2008 and I will install MySQL if needed. If anyone has experience running on SQL 2008 please post the info needed to run the app in such a way.

I have downloaded the zip file and extracted it to my web directory. I have created a virtual directory from my root site. Example dwsolutions.org/presta. I have also changed the permissions on all the folders detailed in the wiki. Furthermore, I have verified that PHP has a web service extender allowed and I have added a .php file extension. So, when I try to browse to "dwsolutions.org/presta/install" just like the directions say to do. When I browse to this location I get a 403:14 error. This error is basically stating that I need to enable browse access to the following directory. Since this is a directory, it would seem that I need to enable directory browsing but this does not help the installation process.

So, this is the point that I am at, I cannot run the installation because there is no file referenced. Is there as specific path that needs to be run for the installation? Please let me know if you have any questions that I need to clarify.

Thanks.