Missing Save and Duplicate Bar at Bottom of Product Page in Back Office

mallrat

Until a few days ago everything was working OK in the front office and back office.

The site front end still works perfectly.

In the back office when I try to edit a standard product that has previously been saved, the options bar at the bottom to toggle the product online or offline, to save or duplicate the item is missing. Also, the images are missing in the add image area ('Drop images here or select files' section is empty). But the images are visible on the front of the site.

Prestashop 1.7.3.3.

I have tried different browsers.

I think this may be a server configuration issue, but I do not know where to start looking.

Edited by mallrat (see edit history)

Thanks for your suggestion Rolige.

The problem has corrected itself without my intervention. I guess it must have been something to do with the hosting, the site back office is now running smoothly and I can edit products and the images are visible.

However, I have a different problem with another site, I will start a new thread for that.

OK, here I am again.

The problem has returned.

When I go to the web console all files are showing a 200 status when the product page is loaded with the exception of the very first file which is showing 500 status. The file causing the problem is https://www.mywebsite.com/adminxxxx/index.php/product/form/xxxx?_token=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#tab-step1