Shipping

dvinyard

I have a problem that may seem easy to most as I'm a newbie to Prestashop.. Problem is where  does Prestashop 1.7.4.2 "look to" for the shipping zip code to be able to figure shipping? I am using a drop shipper to handle all shipping BUT I have to be able to tell customer total of order when they are on the website?  I need to reflect what the shipping cost to customer will be ( and product cost). I can input shippers zip code to figure from  but where does it go?

hi, that depends on your checkout method...even if you  could find it could you integrate it?

We are  just getting ready to release new version of Geo Targeting Pro that will support maxmin precision city, we then use that expanded info to fill integrate into clients checkout and shipping methods (i.e. real time fedex)....pm me if you are interested.

If it would benefit me I might be interested in it, as well as cost.

Checkout method will be done on our site with payment thru Pay Pal. We just have to give customer the shipping cost and payment total on our site in realtime which the customer will pay for at the time.The actual shipping will be calculated by our dropshipper and that will be conveyed to us  we are looking at a module that will allow us to setup the shipping rates (possibly like you are proposing) using customer zip.

the problem, we have done everything in geo'ing to 'country level' because there is 'no' integration below country in PS.  The addition of precision city data is for certain clients but we will release as option for anyone that buys the module.  however because there is no PS defined field where modules can get zip....i.e. a cookie value...then integration to 3rd party while not hard has to be custom.  use contact us on my PS (see signature) if you would like us to quote a flat rate for module integration.  I was a bit shocked how accurate the zip was,  even had friends in Romania check it out and it was perfect.  We also supply state/city autfill at checkout....cheers, el, I'm loco for geo.

Hi, i am new in thi forum. 

I have a problem! 

Untill yesterday i had set a few product with the free delivery and if i added another product (with no free delivery) the system added the shipping cost. 

Today if i add a product it does not add the cost of delivery and, worste, if i set a product with free delivery and i deselect in the product sheet the payment delivery (as it was and as i think it would be right) if i add another product with payment shipping then in the cart it showes only pickup at the store and does not showes the carriers. 

Can you help me? 

Sorry for my english, i am italian

GIOVANNI 

We're not interested in shipping out of US. We'll only ship UPS 2nd day

Does not Prestashop look at a customers Zip and then based on Shippers zip use that rate to reflect to the screen. I can get rates from UPS in a CSV file to upload to the site.