Removing tax per product mailalerts

I've managed to remove the taxes per product and add in its own value {total_tax} inside of mails/en/etc...

Now what I want to do is the same for Mail Alerts v 2.2

They have a template for New Order that admin receives when new order is place:

/modules/mailalerts/mailalerts.php

and

/modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.html
/modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.txt

I imagine the code must be change inside of mailalerts.php after adding {total_tax} to the html file.

I've done this, however the products still display with tax included on price and my tax row I added says 0.00

Can anyone help me modify mailalerts.php?

I've managed to get the tax value to be correct, however the list of products purchased still includes the product price+tax...

I need assistance removing the tax from the list of products now. I'll include complete code once finished so if others want to do this, they can.

I've managed to remove the taxes per product and add in its own value {total_tax} inside of mails/en/etc...

Now what I want to do is the same for Mail Alerts v 2.2

They have a template for New Order that admin receives when new order is place:

/modules/mailalerts/mailalerts.php

and

/modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.html
/modules/mailalerts/mails/en/new_order.txt

I imagine the code must be change inside of mailalerts.php after adding {total_tax} to the html file.

I've done this, however the products still display with tax included on price and my tax row I added says 0.00

Can anyone help me modify mailalerts.php?

I've managed to get the tax value to be correct, however the list of products purchased still includes the product price+tax...

I need assistance removing the tax from the list of products now. I'll include complete code once finished so if others want to do this, they can.

Edit, fixed it all on my own, once again. If anyone wants the code reply to this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SOLVED

Go to mailalerts.php to line 109 and find PS_TAX_INC, change it to PS_TAX_EXC. This will change price tax included to price tax excluded for every product in NEW ORDER EMAIL.

If you want to change total price in NEW ORDER EMAIL do the same but in line 110.