1.7.4.2 guest issues

pyrotech

Hi,

I believe your website is using PS1.7 while I have noticed that ps1.6 js of the ajax cart module is being used in the front end. (I think you have updated your store from the PS1.6 to PS1.7 recently).

I think it might be the cache issue. Kindly un-minify the JS (Also clear the cache & check again).

Also, check if Shopping cart module is updated properly OR not.

Thanks so far

Firstly i can no longer find minify in this version but have tried turning off The conditions in the image attached

Tried also resetting cache

I also can confirm this was upgraded using 1 click upgrade so no idea how to fix this problem.

Using 1 click has caused many problems

I turned off debug, i was using it to try to clear other issues like express cache which does not work, and with them they are currently not helping at all. They took money and ran

Your assistance is greatly appreciated so that hopefully can be resolved and help others too

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.11.10.png

1 hour ago, ksaan said:

Hello,

You can report this issue to prestashop by creating a github issue: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/new?template=bug_report.md

that usually takes a long time to fix, maybe its better to use another cart that has less bugs. Prestashop dont test their software and when they cant fix a module they remove it and you're stuck with having to buy one

8 hours ago, pyrotech said:

Thanks so far

Firstly i can no longer find minify in this version but have tried turning off The conditions in the image attached

Tried also resetting cache

I also can confirm this was upgraded using 1 click upgrade so no idea how to fix this problem.

Using 1 click has caused many problems

I turned off debug, i was using it to try to clear other issues like express cache which does not work, and with them they are currently not helping at all. They took money and ran

Your assistance is greatly appreciated so that hopefully can be resolved and help others too

Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.11.10.png

Yes, I was referring to same. Kindly keep the smart cache for CSS & JS to no.

Apart from that, Search ajax cart in Admin -> Modules list & share the screenshot. I need to check the ajax cart module version. In case it's not upgraded, you have to upgrade it manually.

SOLVED

This was caused by old and new shopping cart being active

i turned off v1.62 cart shown above

i enabled 

Shopping cart 

v2.0.1 - by PrestaShop

This resolved the issue fully
Thanks to those that helped me with this and i hope this helps others too
  • Like 1