1.7.4.2 create new product does not work

ifs

Hello,

After doing 1-click update from 1.7.2.0 to 1.7.4.2 ;

- create new product does not work 

- at frontend product page it is impossible to select color or size of the product

- add to cart does not work 

How can I fix pls ?

enpopi.com

Hello @ifs, I'm sorry that your topics were hidden and you were given a warning point by an overzealous moderator instead of giving you the advice that your problem depends on a new, but already known bug in Prestashop 1.7. Currently I wouldn't advice you to use unstable releases of 1.7 except for test purposes.

@Prestaralph

Considering that almost every version of 1.7 brings new bugs, I ask you to be more patient with desperate users. Not every cry for help is spam. We have a lot of spam here, but these are the hundreds of topics and fake users that flood this forum every day.
You shouldn't scare away a bit impatient newbies - especially not if you are a newbie yourself.

Where are you Prestashop moderators when we need you the most?

This account may be relatively new, but I have been using this software long enough to see the forum decline. Why have we stopped answering questions/moved topics altogether?

Don't get me wrong, I am trying to do my part as long as I am still stuck with this software, but I kind of do understand why most are annoyed enough to no longer join most conversations here.