Updated 'One Click Upgrade' module and it broke my shop HELP!

Dagorlad

I posted this here last night, but it seems to have vanished (probably swept away with all of the spam that was here).

I went into the Modules option in my back office yesterday and saw that there were a number of them that needed upgrading. The top one was the One Click Upgrade.

So I clicked on it and it gave me a fatal error and died. Now I cannot log in to the back office any more - on Firefox I get a blank screen, on Chrome I get an error 500, The front office is working but the back office is dead.

This is a critical issue obviously and I really need some help in fixing it. I can't tell you exactly which version of PrestaShop (it's pretty recent) because I cannot see the back office. The error message was as follows:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/eurekami/public_html/abfigures/modules/autoupgrade/autoupgrade.php on line 201

Edited by Dagorlad
Included error message from log file (see edit history)

What you can try to do is to access your shop by ftp.

After that go to modules section and delete the 1 click upgrade module(autoupgrade) (no worries you can install it later)

Most likely you can access your backoffice again after deleting that module which gave you an error. But you have to be sure it was that module and not anotherone.

By the way your topic is not deleted. Its still there:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/890406-updating-one-click-upgrade-just-broke-my-shop/