Is there a trial period on Addons? If not, why not?

obalsoy

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any trial period on Addons purchases. I haven't seen any. I see that people try to get their money back on different issues, some with success and some not.

I believe that there has to be a trial period of at least 15 days on Addons with refunds available within this period without a question.

Our only option to make sure that an Addon is what we need before a purchase is to go through reviews. However, everybody's case may be different.

For example, I am using an Amazon marketplace addon but I am not 100% satisfied. There is another one I want to check out but I don't want to risk $150. Screenshots don't help. Descriptions are all advertisement.

PrestaShop management and messages on these forums don't give me enough confidence that the refunding process will be hassle-free.

Best.

There is not a trial period om Addons because that would allow competitors or agencies to spread hacked versions which in turn causes the authors to lose money. Thank you for your understanding!