Editing images on product page

Hi,

Firstly let me just confirm that I'm no computer geek & I'm brand new to Prestashop. I've been paying for outsourced work to make changes I needed to the theme I purchased & also making some changes myself, however I'm now looking to make some final ones myself.

Please could someone assist with the below;

The images of the product which I'm uploading are the correct px size which is stated in the theme (420 x 512) However first of all on the main category page it doesn't appear to be filling the image size top & bottom there is a line boarder around this. Is this a mistake or just a feature? Please see attachment "PDF 1"

On the product page I'm using the correct px size again however the "on sale" box appears to be drastically off, this needs to appear in the same format as the "New" circle on the right. I can't locate where I can change this. I would also like to change it to a circle to match the "new" box on the left. Please see attachment "PDF 2"

Anyone which can offer some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure if there is anyone out there who would be happy to take on my queries as I have a few others also

Thanks 

PDF 2.pdf

PDF 1.pdf

Hi,

As confirmed above this is what I'm doing, I'm uploading the correct pixel size which is stated in the theme (420 px x 512 px).

On the catorgry page I can live with the small boarder which is shown in PDF1

However the "on sale" icon is appearing to far over on the right as shown in PDF2, how can I fix this?

7 hours ago, jetx said:

You need to go to Design/ Image Settings and conform to what is listed there. Or you can edit those sizes, depending upon your theme.

Hi,

As confirmed above this is what I'm doing, I'm uploading the correct pixel size which is stated in the theme (420 px x 512 px).

On the catorgry page I can live with the small boarder which is shown in PDF1

However the "on sale" icon is appearing to far over on the right as shown in PDF2, how can I fix this?

Well actually you don't say above that you uploaded pics according to what is listed image settings page, only that you did what your theme specifies. The two may be different. So in the image settings medium_default is set to 420 x 512 right? So if that's the case and your cache has been cleared and the rest of the image settings are correct then I guess you need to look at your theme and question the writers about it.