update from1.6 to 1.7.4 and can not access to some part of my site like modules

barati_a

hi my friend

after I updated my site to 1.7.4 I have many problem and can not access to some part of my site

for example when I open modules

I have this error

NFO 03:55:17 request Matched route "admin_module_manage".
DEBUG 03:55:17 security Read existing security token from the session.
DEBUG 03:55:17 security User was reloaded from a user provider.
DEBUG 03:55:17 doctrine SELECT name FROM ps_module WHERE active = 1
DEBUG 03:55:17 doctrine SELECT p0_.id AS id_0, p0_.id_employee AS id_employee_1, p0_.id_module AS id_module_2, p0_.date_add AS date_add_3, p0_.date_upd AS date_upd_4 FROM ps_module_history p0_ WHERE p0_.id_employee = ?
CRITICAL 03:55:20 php Fatal Compile Error: Cannot redeclare class AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity
INFO 03:55:20 php User Deprecated: Implementing "Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DataCollector\DataCollectorInterface" without the "reset()" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class "Csa\Bundle\GuzzleBundle\DataCollector\GuzzleCollector".
CRITICAL 03:55:20 request Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalErrorException: "Compile Error: Cannot redeclare class AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity" at /home/golbarg/domains/golbarg-group.ir/public_html/modules/ps_legalcompliance/entities/AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity.php line 99
what dose it means and how can I do for this problem

• 3 months later...

I had the same issue after upgrading from 1.6.1.16 to 1.7.4.4.

The issue was clearly caused by 3rd party module. With the friendly URL turned on in [Traffic & SEO], clicking on [Modules & services] would redirect me to 404 - page not found. By turning the friendly URL off, I would be able to see the Symphony error (exactly the same as in the original post). 

I fixed it by deleting advancedeucompliance folder from modules folder at the server. I would have to search for AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity (the class from the critical error) to identify, in which module it was used. Then I simply deleted the whole module folder.

Don't forget to click on the [LOG] tab in the Symphony error page to see full error details. By default it shows no details, only the following error.

Compile Error: Cannot redeclare class AeucCMSRoleEmailEntity

return Db::getInstance()->executeS($sql);

After deleting the module folder, the [Modules & services] section started working instantly. You can then turn the friendly URL back ON.

Edited by pmates (see edit history)
  • Like 1