customer checkout stops at address 1.7.4.1

cassandra8

Hope someone can help. We have been doing great getting the 1.7.4.1 version going. However we had a problem started about two days ago? The customer goes to checkout and put in address or sign in. then proceeds to shipping but the page keeps refreshing the address stage. They can never get to the shipping stage. Any clue as to what I might look for in terms of resolving this? All was working fine a couple of days ago before a customer called and could not get the address or order to work, after that all orders stopped.

I have done 

Cache both front and back office

prestashop data base cleaning

restore to a previous version (still problem even though it was not there before)

checked all shipping and customer settings. nothing has changed nor is incorrect. Zones and countries are all correct

I am at a loss as to what to check now. 

• 2 months later...

I had the same behaviors with several countries and I reset the address setings in the internalional/countries page. It solve the problem partly because now the addres is added and the order page redirect to address page with new address added and we have to recall the cart to continue the order.

I hope it helps you.
Jean-Marie