Raventen

Body in front blank, in backend everything is ok?

Hi guys, i hope you can help me out. Store is using "iqit warehouse theme", a few days ago plugin "iqitreviews" has crashed, after the incident errors began to show up. The main problem is that in front the body page is blank, i can only see the footer and the header. While i am in the backend, using elementor editor life edit the contents show up perfectly.  The debug mode is on, but the errors do not show up. 

Theme version: warehouse version 4.1.2

PS version: 1.7.2.4

2 hours ago, ENS Enterprises said:

Please provide backoffice access to check.

You can also check for the hooks displayHome

LOGIN ACCESS removed by moderator.

@Raventen - never share your ADMIN or Server logins with persons you don't know or even worse in an open forum. This is a easy play for hackers!!!

9 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

@Raventen - never share your ADMIN or Server logins with persons you don't know or even worse in an open forum. This is a easy play for hackers!!!

Understood. Well i thought that ppl here are willing to help and not harm...i am simply desperate to solve the problem.

Off-topic and my personal advice: In this case please use only PM (Private messaging center). Furthermore check how many posts and likes the person is having before you give blind trust to him/her...