Product Page Image and layout edit

Hi,

I edited my images from backend - preference - image however, the size as shown does not show a 300 by 600 layout for pic 1. number 1Main product page pictures and 2( same product other pictures). How do I change that?

Secondly, related products picture layout is not change also, still abox shape. Lastly, how to change the name of the "datasheet" to another wording like "measurement"?

Thank a million for helping me out!

Amber

36937_XPwYMZWmAiORv6heAdvb_t

36938_jcnHp1YlmsWetMfzBYGb_t

Topic moved. Please post in the good sections.

what did i do wrong at least you tell me? I don't know what I did wrong to get my topic moved? If you delete my post at least give me a direction on how to post out my queries and not just full-stop by deleting?????

It has been twice and I am anxious about the edit. Can't you share some empathy? can you direct me please?

Can you give me the link to where you shift it to? What is meant by good section? integration? the diff between that and this?

The forum has diffrent sections, to keep it organized, you were supposed to put your question in the right section of the forum, he only moved your post to the section called integration. He did that because your question is about tweaking/adjusting your Prestashop. Questions about tweaking your prestashop should be placed in Integration. ;)