Main category

Marcel

Searched the web but cannot find a solution for my problem in PS 1.7.3.3

When I upload my products with a CSV file, with my column "Category (x,y,z)" filler in like " Home, Woman,Bags" the product end up with Main category " Home"

When I try ony to put in "Bags" it still is "Home" as main category.

I can set it in the product page in PS BO and it works but as soon as I upload a csv file its back to home.

I exported my products to see how it is setup when I manually change the products in PS BO then I see only in column "Category x,y,z" "Bages"

WHen I upload that expot file without any changes back in PS all is set on "home" again.

I found on the web that for other PS versions they encountered the same issue and some changes needed to be done in AdminImportController.php but a solution for 1.7.3.3 i did not fould 

Can someone help me out?

• 2 weeks later...

@Marcel - Can you please give me some line samples of your csv. Only 2 or 3 for to check. Possibly it is a bug on PS 1.7.3.3. In fact I don't use the csv uploader built in Prestashop. I'm using Presta Store Manager for to manage my and my customers shops and it works with own scripts. On PSM I cannot find this problem. So if csv lines are correct, than it could be a bug.