Guidance on restricting access

ghasem talaee

in english language:

Hello dear friends. I have a question.
I'm going to hire a few providers for my site and give each one a panel that they put their products into.
I have constraints on my employees through the Access Panel, which only can see products and shopping baskets and customers. Add and edit their own ingredients.
But there is a problem. I do not know how to limit access to this, so that every employee sees his products and customers.
Now the employee can view all the products and customers in the store. All of this is limited to the products themselves and their customers. Most likely, you will introduce a free module.
I use Prestashop 1.6.1.20. Help me out.

in persian language:

با سلام خدمت دوستان گرامی.من سوالی دارم.
من قصد دارم چند فراهم کننده برای سایتم استخدام کنم و به هر کدوم یک پنل بدم که خودشون محصولاتشون رو قرار بدن.
من از طریق پنل دسترسی ها محدودیت های رو برای کارمندانم در نظر گرفتم که فقط بتونن محصولات و سبدهای خرید و مشتریان رو ببینن.بتونن مصول اضافه و ویرایش کنن.
اما یک مشکل هست.این که نمیدونم چطوری باید دسترسی رو به این محدود کنم که هر کارمند محصولات و مشتریان خودش رو ببینه.
الان کارمند میتونه تمام محصولات و مشتریان فروشگاه رو مشاهده کنه.میخام این به محصولات خودش و مشتریان خودش محدود بشه.ترجیحا ماژول رایگان معرفی فرمایید.
من از پرستاشاپ 1.6.1.20 استفاده می کنم.ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید.