image.thumb.png.b0f2e5e496633fcdd9d6d3a45de7c720.png

Buen día tengo el siguiente problema y es que cuando trato de actualizar mi versión de prestashop a la mas actual, que se me recomendó para dar solución a unas cosas que me fueron surgiendo me sale el siguiente error todas las veces que trato de actualizar manual y automáticamente... alguien me podría decir que hacer o que utilizar para poder actualizar mi prestashop a la mas reciente que es 1.7.4.1 yo tengo la 1.7.2.4

AYUDA..

A mi de forma manual me funcionó bien, pero en mi caso me empezó a cargar un error 500 y no carga.
Si alguien nos puede echar una mano sería de agradecer. :'(

12 hours ago, aixos said:

Hola ,  esto avanza

ya salio la versión 4.0.0 Beta 4  de 1 click upgrade , hay que utilizar esa versión hasta que salga la estable

https://github.com/PrestaShop/autoupgrade/releases/tag/v4.0.0-beta.4

Saludos

Yo he estado probando esa beta, y la actualización funciona bien, el problema surge que o me revienta el contenido de la tienda, o directamente me carga un error 500. ¿Es normal?

The new stable version of Prestashop 1.7 arrived more than a year ago and until then, new features and options are constantly improving.

There are many advantages that this version can bring to our website, including the security of our online store , so I recommend you take the step as soon as possible.

[  video calling app  Facetime for pc is an excellent and coolest video chatting application for Android device, which specially developed for chatting and communicating with others.  unblock sites  ] 

Whether due to lack of knowledge or fear, many owners who are in the old version do not dare to take this step to be somewhat complicated.

Therefore, in this guide how to update Prestashop 1.6 to Prestashop 1.7, I explain how to carry out this update in different ways and without losing anything during the process .

Before starting, I explain some of the novelties presented by this new version.

thanks and Regards.

Yeah I've also faced this problem. What you can do is try manually.

The other suggestion that i would give to you is this that you should  check your script. 

Thanks 

and 

Regards!