[SOLVED] Remove "tax included" on price showed on carrier selection (PS1.7.4)

DARKF3D3

Unfortunatelly no, I need to use prices with and without taxes on back office, but not on front office because the customers know that all the prices shown on the website are tax included, so i prefer to not show that label.

I understand, you can disable the tax label in the Country, and also in the "International > Taxes". And you can change the way to show the price in the customer group. I don't remember now if exists other location to disable the tax.

Regards!

I disabled the tax label from the page International > taxes (below the country list), and the tax has been removed from some prices on the website, but not on the carrier prices showed on checkout. But into the country setting I can only disable the taxes, but this change all the prices and it's not what i need.

The same on customer group settings, i find a setting to enable/disable taxes, but this remove the tax amount pfrom the price, and don't hide simply the tax included label.

I saw that, in that part is not evaualting any variable to display or not the label, all the time will display a label, tax incl. or tax excl., you need remove it from the theme, in the file:

/themes/YOUR_THEME/templates/checkout/_partials/cart-detailed-totals.tpl

In the line:

<span class="label">{$cart.totals.total.label} {$cart.labels.tax_short}</span>

You need remove or comment this:

{$cart.labels.tax_short}

I hope this help,

Regards!

• Thanks 1

Ok, its in the same situation of the previous, that part also omit the PS option about the tax label, this is a fail of PrestaShop definitely, anyways, you can change it in the file:

/classes/checkout/DeliveryOptionsFinder.php

Locate this text: '%price% tax incl.'
And change for: '%price%'

And also...

Locate this text: '%price% tax excl.'
And change for: '%price%'

Regards!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

What you suggested works but is not the right way of doing this.

This is a simple translation.. you can change it in the backoffice

spacer.png

Shop > Theme > Checkout

If you change the code on the prestashop core files after updating the website your file modification could be removed, so don't do that.. simply change the translation from the backoffice as you usually do for all the other texts.

• 2 months later...
On 1/20/2022 at 12:47 PM, Pandal said:

What you suggested works but is not the right way of doing this.

This is a simple translation.. you can change it in the backoffice

spacer.png

Shop > Theme > Checkout

If you change the code on the prestashop core files after updating the website your file modification could be removed, so don't do that.. simply change the translation from the backoffice as you usually do for all the other texts.

Confirmed, this is easy way to remove "gross" suffix. No changes in core files is needed.

1 ora fa, awrobl dice:

Confirmed, this is easy way to remove "gross" suffix. No changes in core files is needed.

Did you checked if the suffix has been removed also to the shipping costs at carrier section of the checkout?