Fatal error after upgrade from 1.7.3.3 to 1.7.4.1

Tomskór

Today I upgrade my presta from 1.7.3.3 version to 1.7.4.1 and after that it works... but only on classic theme when I change on my custom theme fatal error appear. How I can fix it? I trying to back to 1.7.3.3v on 1 click upgrade but after few second proceed stops and nothing happend, and when I refresh everything gone. 

screencapture-tomskor-pl-2018-07-17-14_05_37.png

I finally got my custom theme to work. What I did and hopefully it works for you, clear your cache then switch to your custom theme and disable all of your modules. Check the front end to see if the hero/ slider comes up. If it does start to enable the modules one by one and checking the front end after you enable them to see what is causing the break. Let me know if this works out for you. 

13 hours ago, jayjdi said:

I finally got my custom theme to work. What I did and hopefully it works for you, clear your cache then switch to your custom theme and disable all of your modules. Check the front end to see if the hero/ slider comes up. If it does start to enable the modules one by one and checking the front end after you enable them to see what is causing the break. Let me know if this works out for you. 

Yes, we finally back to live at our mirror backup site, and exactly like you say, we turned off every custom theme modules and shop start to work again. But we must wait for next version, becouse we this modules must work with presta.

I'm glad you were able to get things working at least so you know what the issue is. Just curious are you using a dev server to test this out on if not I can possibly help you and share the setup I am using to test this update with you.

After I was able to get the front end back up I re-enabled the modules one by one I also dumped the cache after each one also still had the same issue until I turned off the option "Smarty/ Template compilation / Never recompile template files"  on the back end in the performance tab. You can try that and just remember to refresh your screen on both ends (back/front) if you don't see an image you just put in.