Modules -> Tools

hi - I am also a beginner but I think it has to do with the CSS. => when I have a issue like this I open the page in Chrome and right click in this space and choose -check element- . In the lower part of the browser window you will find the matching CSS and the file and line to change.

hi - I am also a beginner but I think it has to do with the CSS. => when I have a issue like this I open the page in Chrome and right click in this space and choose -check element- . In the lower part of the browser window you will find the matching CSS and the file and line to change.

same with firefox & firebug

thx a lot m8 I saw everything what needs to be deleted but I cant fine were the file is located on my FTP hmm in Chrome dont show location thats to bad. maybe any Idea what file I need to open to change it?

thx thx thx a lot :)

hi usually its either yourprestashop/theme/yourtheme/css/ -> there you have global.css and home.css (home.css is for the homepage only) be sure to check both (or can be sometimes if its the design of a module yourprestashop/modules/themodule/)
I use notepad++ for working with the files