Wrong parameter in ps_configuration table prevent adding products to shopping cart when upgrading from 1.6.x.x TO 1.7.x.x using 1-clickupgrade module

carlosrgc

Updating a web site from prestashop 1.6.1.19 to 1.7.x.x ends with the shopping cart not working. Clicking on the add to shopping button do not update the shopping cart. These are the tests I have done.

a) Upgrade from 1.6.1.19 to several versións (1.7.0.0, 1.7.1.0,1.7.2.2,1.7.3.0 and 1.7.3.3).

B) Different versions of the oneclick upgrade module were used (1.6.7 ,1.6.8, 3.0.5 and 4.0 development). All tests finished without error

c) After each upgrade the whole instalation folder were compared with the corresponding prestashop original instalation files just in case any file get corrupted or not upgraded correctly.

d)Lastly I was able to reproduce the error coping the table ps-configuration from a clean install to the upgraded instalation database

It seems there may be some parameter(s) that is causing the issue. I have filter the table looking for those rows where the word cart appears but had no luck modifying them
A fresh Prestashop installation has about 500 row in the ps-configuration table'any idea which parameter(s) could be causing the issue?

Regards

Edited by carlosrgc (see edit history)