How to fix super checkout : TECHNICAL ERROR: The request has failed

Hi Manuel, 

As we already have replied to your ticket that same issue is present on the default checkout as well. This issue is mainly due to server resource limitaion. The server is throwing memory exception due to the which system is showing "Request failed" errors. Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. 

This issue is not because of the Supercheckout module. We will suggest you to contact your hosting provider to get it resolved. 

Error_Log.png

we saw same issue on this checkout with this module here: (it still happens)

https://scubasupport.nl

What kind of server does this module need  to run on?  Or at least what server changes does developer recommend that others can take back to their hosting provider.  

for me there must be a way for the module to work on server, where everything else is working....and the problem is more common it appears than maybe reported to developer....good luck

Thanks, el

On 29/6/2018 at 4:22 PM, El Patron said:

we saw same issue on this checkout with this module here: (it still happens)

https://scubasupport.nl

What kind of server does this module need  to run on?  Or at least what server changes does developer recommend that others can take back to their hosting provider.  

for me there must be a way for the module to work on server, where everything else is working....and the problem is more common it appears than maybe reported to developer....good luck

Thanks, el

At first I thought it was a server problem anyway, but then I switched to a dedicated server ,the module worked for a while and it came back with the same problem and I decided to switch.

On 27/6/2018 at 2:51 AM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi Manuel, 

As we already have replied to your ticket that same issue is present on the default checkout as well. This issue is mainly due to server resource limitaion. The server is throwing memory exception due to the which system is showing "Request failed" errors. Kindly refer to the attached screenshot. 

This issue is not because of the Supercheckout module. We will suggest you to contact your hosting provider to get it resolved. 

Error_Log.png

hello, some idea of the reason why this problem occurs when changing the server, we have everything the same and everything else works perfectly.

• 1 year later...