[SOLVED] From 1.3.2.3 to 1.4 Beta 1

PrestaShop doesn't let you give a gift with an order, though it does let you generate a voucher for each order using the "Customers follow-up" module in the "Tools" section of the "Modules" tab. Just tick the "Enable" checkbox under "Re-order", then specify a discount percentage and validity.

Thanks Rocky. But I need a gift with each order. Not discount or money back. Seems I need to look in Addons.

Home FEATURED PRODUCTS do not changing when translating. And some other lines too do not change as well. Why?
Alca.

For the "Featured products" text, it should by the modules and modules/homefeatured directories that are chmod 755 and the files in the homefeatured directory chmod 644, but if it is a permissions issue, that will only let you translate the "Featured Products" text. If that works, you will need to change all your directories and files for all translations to work.

It isn't that difficult. Edit your php.ini file in the root of your server (or create one if one doesn't exist), then put the following at the bottom of the file:

suhosin.post.max_vars = 4096
suhosin.post.max_value_length = 4096

If that doesn't work, try the following instead:

post_max_size = 50M 
upload_max_filesize = 50M
max_execution_time = 120
max_input_time = 180
memory_limit = 128M

This is what I've used on PrestaShop websites in the past.

Hi Rocky

I tried those two suggestions of yours but nothing. Inside my public_html/eshop file I created a php.ini empty file where I copy pasted those two text
pu suggested. Then wnet to tools-translations-module translation and I changed "Featured products" but nothing happened both times. Is there a fix for this bug anyway?
Alca