[Solved]Quantity Not Updating With Purchase - Prestashop Version 1.0.0.8 - 0.665s HELP!!!!

Hello,

I don't know if it's a Bug or something related with paypal. But the prestashop it's not updating the products quantity after a order has been placed.

I have to change manually all the time. What is a bit of a problem since a product can be sold out, but bought for someone at night,etc when I not able to check and do the change.

Already read a older post with the same problem in version 9.6 and the Prestashop Team said it'll be fixed in the new version 1.0

Just in case here is some info. that may help.

Apache version 2.2.9 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.6
MySQL version 5.0.67 (server)

Thank you

Hi wheeloftime,

I checked the post you suggested. But my problem it's a bit different I received the order from paypal, but the back office don't update the Stock Quantity. So I have to do this manually. There's a older post where people are having the same problem and there's something to do with a PHP file, but how I mentioned before the solution was for the Version 9.6.

Anyways thanks for your post.

Hi wheeloftime,

Not luck yet. Still have to change it manually the stock in BO. But now I have a more complex problem but with Payments made from places other than UK!!

When you finished to fixed one thing, another problem shows up! Funny thing is they are always in the most vital parts like payments, stock,etc.

I did another post related with the this paypal issue in the hope that someone from the Prestashop Team answer. We'll see.

This is the link: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/8525/general_discussion/paypal_module_payment_error__prestashop_team_help_please/

If I find a solution I'll posted here.