V2.2.1 BLOCKLAYERED MODULE FREE PROBLEM

Hi,

I found some problem to new version 2.2.1 of BLOCKLAYERED MODULE FREE. After update don't show in parents category the products (the setting is YES) so the filter don't work properly on this category. If somebody have the same problem, I solved like lower.

I was needed to re-install the v2.2.0 of the module. You must delete the v2.2.1 from Module (BO). With FilleZilla up on server the folder from zip file, delete the blocklayered folder from modules and then rename the folder from zip file to blocklayered. After this, go in Modules (BO) and install. (DON'T UPDATE AGAIN TO V2.2.1)!!!

Please feel free to download the v2.2.0 from this topic.

Sorry for my english, is not my first language :)

blocklayered-2.2.0.zip

Edited by Daniela (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 12. 6. 2018 at 11:46, Daniela said:

Ahoj,

Zistil som nejaký problém s novou verziou 2.2.1 BLOCKLAYERED MODULE FREE. Po aktualizácii sa v kategórii rodičov nezobrazia produkty (nastavenie je ÁNO), takže filter v tejto kategórii nefunguje správne. Ak má niekto rovnaký problém, vyriešil som ako nižší.

Potreboval som znovu nainštalovať modul v2.2.0 modulu. Musíte odstrániť v2.2.1 z modulu (BO). S FilleZilla na serveri priečinok zo súboru zip, odstráňte blokovaný priečinok z modulov a potom premenujte priečinok zo súboru zip na blokovaný. Potom choďte do modulov (BO) a nainštalujte. (NEPREDCHÁDZAJTE NA V2.2.1) !!!

Neváhajte a stiahnite si v2.2.0 z tejto témy.

Ospravedlňujeme sa za moju angličtinu, nie je môj prvý jazyk :)

blocklayered-2.2.0.zip 83.05 kB · 48 stiahnutí

Ďakujem veľmi pekne .. pomohlo :)

Thank you very much .. helped :) for prestashop 1.6.1.14

Edited by Martinarv (see edit history)