< SOLVED> Problem with PDF in BO

Hello all

I have installed a new module yesterday that was not working correct so i switched to test the language from dutch to english and now i have a problem when i want to open a invoice from a customer then i get the following message Cannot include PDF translation language file : /home/gadgets1/domains/gadgetshoponline.nl/public_html/translations//pdf.php

Switching back the language did not solve the problem, i also have replaced some files on the server to see if that worked,

Already replaced the following files,

public_html/ translations/nl/pdf.php
public_html/tools/replaced the whole folder fpdf
public_html/classes/PDF.php
public_html/admin/tabs/adminpdf.php

If i switch english language also on ( normally it is disabled by me ) then i can read the invoice in english and if i turn english off then i get the error message again, seems that when the default language ( dutch in my case ) is set as default then i have the invoice problem, all was working fine till i switched yesterday to test english language as default.
I removed the english language and the only language that now is installed is dutch.
I m using prestashop 1.3.2.3

Hope that anyone has a suggestion or point me in the right direction as i do not want to install presta over again.

Thanks in advance.

ysco..

Damn i found it and it had nothing to do with Prestashop, well the error was prestashop related cause when you opened a invoice in BO and you get this error message ( that more people had here on the forum ) then you think it has to do with prestashop and especially when you have played with the language files before that LOL.

Well if more people come across this error message and you have this error as described and u use firefox then clear all history including the cookies and the problem is gone. I thought i try to debug with Google chrome and saw that the invoice worked there so then i thought that it was firefox that caused this problem.
So simple but you never think that the browser could caused this problem ;)

ysco..

• 1 year later...