Fatal error in prestashop Uncaught ImagickException

djfranky28

Dear Developers,

I got a problem with the Module Paypal. I contacted the developers of the module and they have reply to me that there is the following problem, but they are not able to solve it:

Fatal error: Uncaught ImagickException: WriteBlob Failed `/ home / eqfarmac / public_html / cache / tcpdf / mska_b23ba2f9302bde38ae729f58acd61abe '@ error / png.c / MagickPNGErrorHandler / 1751 in /home/eqfarmac/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php:8618 Stack trace: # 0 /home/eqfarmac/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php(8618): Imagick-> writeimage ('/ home / eqfarmac / ...') # 1 / home / eqfarmac / public_html / tools / tcpdf /tcpdf.php(8078): TCPDF-> ImagePngAlpha ('/ home / eqfarmac / ...', 10, -22.266194444444, 244, 87, 86.077777777778, 30.691666666667, 'PNG', '', 'B', false, 300, '', 'b23ba2f9302bde3 ...') # 2 /home/eqfarmac/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php(23818): TCPDF-> Image ('/ home / eqfarmac / ...', 10, -22.266194444444, 86.077777777778, 30.691666666667, 'png', '', 'B', false, 300, '', false, false, 0, false, false, true) # 3 / home / eqfarmac / public_html / tools / tcpdf / tcpdf.php (23214): TCPDF-> openHTMLTagHandler (Array, 5, true) # 4 /home/eqfarmac/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php(6724): TCPDF-> writeHTML ('<cssarray> a: 0 : {... ', true, false , true, true, '') # 5 / home / eqfarmac / p in /home/eqfarmac/public_html/tools/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 8618 9a 

Could you please tell me what i must to do to fix this problem? 

Thanks in advance.

Gianfranco

Strange! I can understand that Paypal is related with a pdf writing library. But the connection with Imagick (a library for generating images) evades me.

Things that you could try:

- try to disable you Imagick module. You could choose to switch it on only at times that your are adding images

- there is some caching problem. Check whether there is some rights or ownership problem for this cache directory.

- ask yourself what you recently changed

- Do your other pdf functions (like generating an invoice for an old existing order) still work?

Hi. 

1) How can i disable the Imagick module? In the Module menu there is not  Imagick module

2)I deleted the cache few days ago (the whole folder), but i know that it is automatically recreated. Maybe not all subfolders and file? 

3) I installeted the GDPR official Prestashop Module and the cookies module by linea grafica.

4) I sent online the site just last week, the only problem is this Paypal Module. I can get payment and the orders appears  in my back office, but after the payment the page is redirect to an page with error 500 ( I will attach). I called also Paypal, they tell me that i must to insert the URL ipn in my Paypal profile. I done also that but still doesn't work.

5)The pdf functions work well.

server_reply_after_payment_done.jpg

Edited by djfranky28 (see edit history)