Various issues with version 1.6 (contacts, etc)

BlizzardUK

Hi. Just upgraded from 1.4 to 1.6. I have a few issues, any help ? I have edited out email info and phone numbers on the screengrab. Oh and I do have a theme installed, but I am presuming this is similar to default one ?

1. On my Contact page how do I get rid of the map ? I managed to by editing the contact-form.tpl via FTP page but is the correct way ? Otherwise I just get a map on the page. Any way to remove the map in the back office ?

2. For some reason my Contact page has the admin email address stuck in the form info (see photo where it says juliette@). Any ideas why and how do I remove it ? I can't see the email address in the contact-form.tpl page.

3. Please see attached photo, when the contact page loads, it automatically shows the descriptions for the drop down menu choices. Shouldn't they only appear when one of the drop down subject headings are chosen ? Seems wrong or odd to see them both listed prior to using the drop down menu.

4. Any idea how I can bring the words "Contact Form" up closer to the top of the page ? There was a map there in the space, but I edited it out in the TPL form.

Any help ? Thanks.

shop.jpg

Edited by BlizzardUK (see edit history)