Hi, new here and have a couple quick questions

WebHostPro

I just started my new business TeaTan and built the site on PrestSHOP because I thought it was easy to use and clean. 

I have a couple questions as I finish the site.

1. It asks for the users age when checking out, can I remove this?

2. It asks for two phone numbers in the check out, we just need one

3. On the page after you finish the sign up it says here is your orders but nothing show up unless you refresh the page. How can I edit that page to tell the customer to refresh it to show new orders. Or is there a way to have that page auto refresh once?

Thanks for the help and look forward to years of PrestaSHOP happiness :)

You forgot to mention your PS version, it makes a difference; 1.6+ and 1.7+ are not alike.

1. You must have a theme's particular module to do this, PS by default doesn't check the age. Look into your BO->Modules;

2. Despite both phone inputs having a red required mark, only one is really required; the visitor has to fill at least one not both;

3. A bit confusing; after registering it usually sends you to your account page where you have multiple tabs to choose from, one of this being the Orders history.

• Thanks 1

Sorry it's 1.6.1.18 and thanks for trying to help!

I'm using all the default settings and theme that come with PrestaSHOP.

Default template, nothing added yet it asks for the age when someone signs up.

1. You must have a theme's particular module to do this, PS by default doesn't check the age. Look into your BO->Modules;

I couldn't find anything in the modules section that relates to checking age.

2. Yeah, it's just more information to process. I think people like to buy when it's easy and comfortable. The faster and simpler the checkout the better the conversions.

3. the default setting for my version sends you to the account history page which shows nothing until you refresh the page. This could be confusing as someone just ordered and it shows nothing was ordered at first.

Thanks again!