Re Ordering Pages

glenwheeler

Hi Guys,

Quite new to presta shop and hope I can get some help here. Prestashop seems to lack some very very basic CMS features. Such asordering of pages, products etc.

It seems when I have products I cannot re order them into 1,2,3 and 4 if so am I missing something here? Also If i have products 1 2 3 and 4 and remove 4, then create a new product it automatically sets itself as 5, why does it remember the deleted item 4 still?

Any help on this would be great. Thanks very much.

- The CMS pages are independent, so they do not have such feature.
- When you add a new product it's added at the end - this is normal behavior. You can always change it's position.

If you need a feature that's not supported in PrestaShop you can always ask developers like me, to do it for you.

You should not need a developer for something as simple as this. It's a fundamental function of a cms

You should not need a developer for something as simple as this. It's a fundamental function of a cms

PrestaShop is not full-featured CMS solution, but an e-commerce solution. Here you just have a set of CMS pages, without the ability to reorder them. When you get the links, they are being displayed in the order of what they are created.