Which module overrides class X

serpeal79

Hi everybody.

I've just upgraded from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.18 and now when I get into Catalog->Products I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Category::hasChildren() in /home/serpeal/public_html/ibizasound/classes/helper/HelperTreeCategories.php on line 71

I've checked that classes/Category.php has the method hasChildren(), so I've seen that there's a override/classes/Category.php inside the overrides directory which doesn't have that method.

I've read the code of override/classes/Category.php but there's no clue on which module put it there.

I can set "Allow overrides" to off in "Advanced parameters"->"Performance" but then I guess some modules won't work properly.

Is there any way to know which module put Category.php into overrides? I've been updating my already bought modules and I've had a problem with gsnippetsreviews. I get the same fatal error when trying to configure the udpated module, so I guess the problems is dealt with it, but I have no idea on how to solve this.

If I set "Allow overrides" to off I'll get other modules not working properly.

I've thought in copying the function hasChildren() from classes/Category.php into override/classes/Category.php

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Hi again.

I've copied the function hasChildren() from classes/Category.php to override/classes/Category.php and then I got another Fatal error with the function getAllCategoriesName(), so I copied that function as well.... and then everything worked fine.

I've solved the errors I got but it would be nice to know if there's a way to know which module put the class X into the override directory, which is in fact the question of this topic.

Kind regards.