There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I had the same problem.

The solution step-by-step:

1. Go to admin panel.
2. Then Shipping tab.
3. Set values "Handling charges:", "Free shipping starts at:" and "Free shipping starts at:" to 0.
4. Set "Choice of range:" to "According to total price".

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,
This happens because the ranges for your chosen carrier are not defined. Go to the shipping tab in the admin panel and then define the price range and weight range for the carrier that you want to use. This should solve your problem.
Cheers
Jais

• 6 months later...

Hi;

I had same problem and it was an headache for me. In my case some module that I installed causes this problem, specifically USPS module, I'm using version 1.3.7, and this module require change of the some core file (replace). To solve that I did follow:

Check in your back Office this:

- ID of your / yours Carrier (s) that you use
- ID of the group

Check in your Database (use phpmyAdmin) that:

- table PS_CARRIER_GROUP, here check if for the ID of your Carrier (s) has ALL ID group that you want to get access, for example:

Your Carrier ID is 21, and the ID Group that you have in your Store are 1,2 and3, then the Table PS_CARRIER_GROUP must be like this:

ID_CARRIER ID_GROUP
21 1
21 2
21 3

That solves my problem, obviously, I have to search which files causes this problem for me.

I hope I can help you.

• 1 month later...

I have prestashop 1.4.0.17

I had to make a modification in code in ParentOrderController.php in _assignCarrier method by changing line 327.

$id_zone = Address::getZoneById((int)($address->id));

The problem was, that getZoneById() method returned false for some id of address. Now I select id_zone from ps_country table, not from ps_delivery as it was before.

• 3 months later...