Recipe entry integration with cms pages

HelenI

Hi!

I would like to have an easy predefined entry form and nicer looking layout for cosmetic recipes on my site. I like the feel of this layout and how elemets are arranged (http://preview.themeforest.net/item/socialchef-social-recipe-html-template/full_screen_preview/8568727?_ga=2.161946620.1158025655.1526394452-1087190538.1523423792)

Requirements

-update recipe category page layout as per sample using my current website CSS style

-update recipe page layout as per sample using my current website CSS style

-create recipe entry form using features functionality of prestashop to enter some basic information (see attached file)

- multi-language

- needs to work with module cookbook (uses PS hooks)

-mobile friendly

My current bland-looking recipe pages are here: 

https://hobipunkt.ee/et/content/category/2-juhendid

Currently, I use CMS pages for entering recipe information. Products in the footer come from cookbook module and recipes link to product pages.

I have copy-pasted together the idea how I would like it to look, you can see it in the attachement

Purchased template is a fully working website using javascript, HTML and CSS, but it is not multi-language. As you can see from the attached idea, I only need to use some of its functionality. 

I am using PS 1.6.0.14

If you have additional ideas or comments how to implement it, let me know!

Helen

recipes.pdf

Edited by HelenI
Define job more clearly (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

In case you don't feel satisfied with the final result, I am gonna release a blog module with enhanced features (including recipes) but for v.1.7.x (I will adapt it to other versions only in case there is huge demand for a specific distro)