[Solved] any security related update in 1.3.3

Hi all,
Well, this often upgrading PS is not easy task for beginners like me. My PS is 1.3.2 and i'm waiting 1.4 final.

But then this 1.3.3 has come and i wonder if there's any security related fixings there? If not, i'd like to stay with my 1.3.2 and wait the final 1.4.

Thank you very much.

There is one security fix in PrestaShop v1.3.3 that I'm aware of. It is line 6 of modules/blockpermanentlinks/blockpermanentlinks-header.tpl (and blockpermanentlinks.tpl) which was changed from:

<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}');</script>

to:

<script type="text/javascript">writeBookmarkLink('{$come_from|replace:"'":''|addslashes}', '{$meta_title|addslashes|addslashes}', '{l s='bookmark' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}');</script>

Many thanks Rocky! Today i decided to update my PS myself...first time! So far it seems i've updated the software correctly. I exactly followed the steps in wiki. There was only one thing that was confusing, it's about .htaccess file. In my old prestashop folder, there wasn't htaccess file. I didn't know where to find. There was one htaccess file that belongs to my other website, but didn't really find htaccess for PS. Any hint for my embarrising confusion?

Thank you again. I have created .htaccess as you recommended and turned on Friendly URL. But then when i see my product categories, it says the URL is not availble and doesn't display my products. When i turned off Friendly URL, then the page is loaded Ok.
My hosting is Hostgator and am sure they allow URL rewriting.

I believe i've done something wrong, or?