[SOLVED] jQuery Module Needed for Product Tooltip (?)

Since I've been getting NO responses on my previous thread about fixing the HTML tooltip issue I've been having in each of my product descriptions (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/78622/) does anyone know of any module or codes that will work to produce a rollover tooltip either in the product description or over the product images themselves (on the product page/product list) to produce a pop-out or jquery-esque tooltip that can include things like 'ingredients' 'dosage' 'serving size', etc.?

It is REALLY important and the sooner someone has an idea, the better! I will kindly donate to their cause if such a suggestion is deemed to suit my needs :) much obliged to you guys for all your input!

Nothing? Anything? I know I can add my own jQuery tooltip if necessary by applying the script in the header and applying the elements myself, but I seem to be having difficulty making any of my elements work. Is anyone else experiencing this problem, or has anyone else successfully utilized a jQuery element to their product pages that can explain to me the process..or what I might be missing.

I've added the script to an AddHeader module, and a link to the min script which is pointed to the right file. I've added the appropriate css and class to the right elements....but it still doesn't work. I'm using the SimpleScript from this site, and applied to this product page as a test. So far, zip!

Any ideas or suggestions?

Ok, just noticed that this plugin requires jquery pack 1.3+ in order to work. So instead, I tried utilizing the qTips plugin instead (same company), but am STILL having the same problem! Here's how I set up my elements:

AddHeader:

[removed][removed]
[removed]            
$('a.thingy').qtip({
  content: 'This is an active list element',
  show: 'mouseover',
  hide: 'mouseout'
})[removed]

Product Page:

Applying a show and hide element.

• 6 years later...