[SOLVED] Upgraded 1.2.5.0 to 1.4.0.2, then 1.4.0.3, now footer links/pages missing - and cannot edit.

I cannot find anywhere to edit the Delivery, Legal Notice, Terms and Conditions of use, About Us or Secure Payment pages, using 1.4.0.2, and now 1.4.0.3.

I thought these would be editable using Modules >> Front Office features >> CMS Block : configure, but nothing shows up here.

Neither do the links for these show up in the footer (generated by the CMS block).

If I enable the 'Footer Links Block' and re-install blockvariouslinks (no longer available with 1.4.0.3), then a footer is generated correctly, as per 1.2.5.0, showing all the missing links. And the links correctly display the related pages, so I know my data for these 5 pages is still intact.

How do I show these missing pages, and where can I edit them, in 1.4.0.3?

Thanks,

RodT

I thought that too. I installed the CMS block from the current SVN but that didn't help. I'm not a programmer unfortunately so I cannot tell if the table entries are migrated here or during the install process.

• 4 months later...
Sounds like something might have gone wrong in the upgrade. All the CMS pages should be listed on the "CMS block" configuration page. They are on mine. You can edit the pages themselves on the Tools > CMS tab.

Thanks Rocky.I fixed it up !