Auto Adjustable Software Catalog, can PrestaShop do this?

Visuex

I want to launch a software catalog store. The software in the store would be free and premium (preferably via Stripe).

I’d like to have a single entry for an application BUT also have the ability to make adjustments for the type of download based on user preference.

For example:
Let’s say the user wanted to download Firefox. If you go to the Firefox product page it would show you downloads for multiple platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux.

I want it so that the customer/user could make a selection in their account preferences and select “Mac”. Once that selection has been made the results for Firefox would display the Mac download but hide everything else behind a small link for “other platforms”.

Bonus if it could do platform auto-detection.

Can PrestaShop accomplish this?

Hi 

and welcome to the forum. By default PrestaShop do not have that feature. And it is really specific one 

so you may code that your self or hire someone to do it. Check official Addons store for modules but not sure if 

there is something exactly like you need.

On other note, PrestaShop does save visitors OS in connection/source table. So there maybe a way with custom code.