[Solved] Anybody know how to delete J. Doe: Backoffice>Orders ?

kylem

Hi, does anybody know how to delete the fictitious John Doe from the Backoffice>Orders? I managed to cancel his check and products - but can't seem to evict him from the system.

Thanks

click = open his order. you will see the respective html string in your browser's address line. there it says rather in the second half vieworder, e.g. id_order=133&vieworder&token=7c1f73553faf0d

edit that address line and replace view in vieworder with delete (to read deleteorder) and then hit enter.
voilá.

phil

Yes voila J Doe is gone - thanks Phil

fine. note that there is a more permanent hack available somewhere on this forum which gives you something like a delete button but I never tried that. I just do one test order every once in a while and delete them with trick above. but in case you have many test orders...

phil

• 4 weeks later...

the hack is in this thread:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/82982/configuration_et_utilisation_de_prestashop/resolucomment_retirer_du_bo_une_commande_dont_le_client_a_ete_supprime_

translation:
1. open AdminOrders.php (found in: admin -> tabs -> AdminOrders.php)
2. you see this in line 25: $this->colorOnBackground = true;
3. put this bellow: $this->delete = true;
4. now in the Orders tab you can delete any order

• 2 months later...
Hi, does anybody know how to delete the fictitious John Doe from the Backoffice>Orders? I managed to cancel his check and products - but can't seem to evict him from the system.

Thanks

click = open his order. you will see the respective html string in your browser's address line. there it says rather in the second half vieworder, e.g. id_order=133&vieworder&token=7c1f73553faf0d

edit that address line and replace view in vieworder with delete (to read deleteorder) and then hit enter.
voilá.

phil

Hi Phil...I removed about twenty orders using the above and that worked fine thanks but now I find that NEW orders are not registering on the order sheet, although they are showing up in the Customer file. What have I done? Will appreciate your urgent help please. Philip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

voilá.

phil

Thank you for this tutorial