Product Export Error

flyclothing

I am trying to troubleshoot an error with a csv product export module.  Every time I try to export products, the export is missing 1000s of products.  When I looked into the admin error section, I found this:

[08-May-2018 01:17:16 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  strpos(): Offset not contained in string in .../public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 272
[08-May-2018 01:18:23 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  strpos(): Offset not contained in string in .../public_html/cache/smarty/compile/21/d3/11/21d311ebe2f4b9e9ec0f79fa3fff4cfffd3195b1.file.admin.tpl.php on line 272

When I go to /public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php I find the following:       

// write cache file content
                $_template->writeCachedContent($output);
                if ($this->smarty->debugging) {
                    Smarty_Internal_Debug::end_cache($_template);         

And here ./public_html/cache/smarty/compile/21/d3/11/21d311ebe2f4b9e9ec0f79fa3fff4cfffd3195b1.file.admin.tpl.php on line 272 I get:

<?php echo smartyTranslate(array('s'=>'Define here how the generated file will be structured.','mod'=>'export_catalog'),$_smarty_tpl);?>

Does this look like a memory error or something else?

Thank you.