ICEcat from WASATO

Hello,

any one have more informations about this ICEcat module intergration by WASATO, please?

http://www.wasato.net/en/our-products/icecat-connector/wicecat.html

I tried to contact them two times... but I didn't received any reply yet....

I looked at their videos on Youtube and their solution seems to be interesting... but no feedback from them...

Thanks

• 6 months later...

hi all

i have from wasato the module, its looking great, but at the moment im looking to make a connection with my suplier

to update the price list.

first i will do the converting with excel and when its working then i try to make it in a module.

im trying to program it my self ,
i got some great tips in this forum.

Wil.

Hi Protokos,

I’m using the provider’s connector from WASATO to automatically update the products from my three providers, it works great, which module from them are you using?

Hi
im using : WASATO PRO Module for the ICEcat catalog v1.6 by WASATO
It was dissapointment to read that the licency is is valid for a year.

Ill try make the providor connector myself, its a good lesson for me also

There is a providor connector for magneto , maybe ill convert them for prestashop.
it saves me then €200 ,-

And i learn a lot.

Protokos
  • Like 1

Hi,

we tried to make the connector ourselves as well, but it was too complicated and a lot of work, after trying many things we tried the one from WASATO and it's really good, it's keeping our products prices and stock automatically updated, we are really happy with it.

We'll love to try that Magento connector, we haven't been able find anything that really works for Magento, do you know where can we find it?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi,

Make sure that you are using the correct URL to access the back-office, the URL must be the same that you have set under your PrestaShop configuration, any other URL will be blocked for the ajax calls. 

I found the problem.

The module displays this error because it is not assigned to the producer.

Because ?

This module is incompatible with PHP 7.

Edited by Totti (see edit history)

I found the problem.

Because ?

Hi,

Only the products that have been correctly imported will be listed by the module if any core information is missing they will not be listed by the module, like nor assigning the products to the producer as one example.

Please read this tutorial for the correct creation of your catalog: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/167952-how-to-create-a-products-catalogue-in-seconds-using-integration-tools-on-an-empty-shop/

PHP 7 is still not globally standardized therefore no fully supported by many php solutions, we will adapt our next version to fully support PHP 7. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I found the problem.

Because ?

Hi,

Our latest version now supports PHP7, you can download it and test it, we have as well added some extra functionalities as to render the reasons to buy and add logos between others.

• Like 1