Products unable to update after use combinations

Hello.

After solve so many errors now i am stuck on 1 annoying problem.

After a fresh install of 1.7.3.1 if i create a product and save. Okay. No problem. I can go in, edit, update. Everything works..

But if i use a combination, for example a product with different phone models and colors. And i save this and i go back to catalogue. Next time i enter this product, i can't see the created combinations. Thats the first problem.

Second problem is this product become impossible to update/change after saved with combination once!

You can check the screenshot. This product in picture already had combination. And i go products page to edit some value, but i can't see old combination list. And i cant add/change/edit any kind of informations anymore. It always give error on saving. This is happening even with a new installation. 

The only workaround for this is , i make a dupplicate product unpublished and without combination. Then i use this to clone and make a new one and delete the bugged one to update it. Othervise i need to create the whole product newly, and after i create it will again become unable to edit after finish create.

any idea?

error.jpg

I found the problem myself.

The Theme override some files and breaks the mechanism.

The below file;

\src\PrestaShopBundle\Resources\views\Admin\Product\form.html.twig

Cause the scripts to not work (upload/ui changes).
And the other below file;
src\PrestaShopBundle\Resources\views\Admin\Product/form_combinations_bulk.html.twig

Causes the early combinations to not load up in the products.

Both of the files i restore from a fresh prestashop installation zip with original ones. And both problem gone.

21 minutes ago, patuga said:

doesn't work for me :(

i've even updated to 1.7.3.2 and nothing still having that problem.

How is your problem? Is the ui have problem? If ui have problem it is most likely theme files cause problem.. If combinations not show up, and not show when you start typing, thats the second file you can try to replace. You may try 1.7.3.0 file from its zip. And you can download from the site. 

If this doesn't solve maybe you have a totaly different problem?

in my case combinations are showing up. i just can't save the product after that.

if it's a simple product it saves, but as soon as i add combinations, i get the error. some parts are still saved, but combination quantities are not. same for specific images for any given combination.

i'm also looking into the fact that i have a missing table in my database ps_smarty_lazy_cache.

i used to be able to save everything, but after i got an error 500, that problem started occuring.

i will check back once i put the table back on the database.