[SOLVED] Was my site hacked???

EF

Yesterday something very strange happened to my site: www.gamestore.cl - on the top of the homepage, on the first line there is now a text displayed: delete.

I searched everywere but couldn't find where to look to drop this text away. Looking with the browser at the source html code of the page, it shows the word "delete" at the very beginning opf all the code.

I will appreciate very much if someone can help me to solve this issue and also, if there is any security advice around this.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply, and yes, so far I know, in Prestashop the file used to build up the homepage is index.php, but I don't see nothing strange there.

This issue is driving me crazy - I can't find where the f... this text is in, so that I could delete it.

It isn't in the header.php, nor anywhere else I searched.

Please, so much, if somebody can help me.

Thanks for your reply, and yes, so far I know, in Prestashop the file used to build up the homepage is index.php, but I don't see nothing strange there.

This issue is driving me crazy - I can't find where the f... this text is in, so that I could delete it.

It isn't in the header.php, nor anywhere else I searched.

Please, so much, if somebody can help me.

It comes from a deleted script: href="http://www.gamestore.cl/livezilla/templates/style.css?cache=0.48230612058491873" id="livezilla_style">[removed][removed]</head><body id="index">delete

It seems that livezille is not working anymore, or you deactivated this modul ?

Select for ex. the word and than see generated code and you will see that it comes from livezilla...

Hi pal,

- First download your all files from ftp to your pc using cpanel

- second, scan your folder with a reliable AV such as kaspersky

- Third,download and install Advanced Find and Replace .Then search iframe and delete malicious entries.

-And also search gamestore and delete suspicious entries

- Finally,change your ftp password.

In case your pc also infected, you had better to format and make a clean install .

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Thanks for all the answer's!

Finally I find out that the hacker was myself. I had made a typo mistake at the beginning of the product.tpl file in the themes folder, when I was editing it.

Fortunately I had a backup of the complete theme fodler, so I switched back and Voila!

:-(

Thanks for all the answer's!

Finally I find out that the hacker was myself. I had made a typo mistake at the beginning of the product.tpl file in the themes folder, when I was editing it.

Fortunately I had a backup of the complete theme fodler, so I switched back and Voila!

:-(

What a pleasant relief :-)