Disable products when qty = 0?

Hi all - first post here.

Been using PrestaShop and it's absolutely fantastic. I have only one issue so far..

I get a lot of one off products that will never come back into stock once they are sold. I don't really want these appearing on my shop as they will clog up the products that are in stock and that I want to sell.

I had a look through the back office and thought that the option Preferences > Products > Display unavailable product attributes on product page may solve it but that only seems to work for the combination groups.

I'd be very grateful for any help at all as it's holding me back from setting my shop to live!

Thanks in advance!

Stephen.

It's not in PrestaShop v1.4 Alpha 3. I doubt PrestaShop will add that feature at such a late stage, but I suppose you might get lucky. Otherwise, you will have to wait for PrestaShop v1.5.

That seems bizarre :( A lot of people seem to be requesting that feature and I'd have thought it would have rated higher than things such as the plethora of statistic features which seem to be added to the latest Alpha.

I've got it working through the link you gave me though so thanks very much :)

Stephen.