[solved]Hacked / Not Hacked

Neil_948

Can any one shed some light on this issue for me my site has been running for a month without issue's. I got up this morning and now the customer side was running fine but the admin side doesn't display key areas so it will display dashboard, it will also display all the top level admin headings however when i click to enter into something I get an error 500 message. 

I have tried entering Maintenance mode to upgrade to version 1.7.3.1 from 1.7.3.0. This constantly fails with no real error message other than emptied the download folder, I now can't switch maintenance mode off as when I go through the shop performance menu or click the maintenance notice are the top the error 500 comes up again.

I have once had the customer side (shop side) present an error 503 does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this?

2 hours ago, Neil_948 said:

Can any one shed some light on this issue for me my site has been running for a month without issue's. I got up this morning and now the customer side was running fine but the admin side doesn't display key areas so it will display dashboard, it will also display all the top level admin headings however when i click to enter into something I get an error 500 message. 

I have tried entering Maintenance mode to upgrade to version 1.7.3.1 from 1.7.3.0. This constantly fails with no real error message other than emptied the download folder, I now can't switch maintenance mode off as when I go through the shop performance menu or click the maintenance notice are the top the error 500 comes up again.

I have once had the customer side (shop side) present an error 503 does anyone have an idea as to what could be causing this?

Mods 

Please mark this as resolved.

Looks like I will be shouting at 1 and 1 at some point as my site has been down all day and suddenly now I am able to access all fields

1 minute ago, selectshop.at said:

Not hacked, but server error.

You already checked what the server error logs are saying ? If you don't have access to them vial FTP or cPanel, so ask your provider.

Mode debug activated ?

Server configuration meets min. requirements for to run Prestashop ? https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/633857-server-requirements-for-ps-17/

Yeah thanks 

Selecta 

I did check the logs and was seeing all front end (shop side) receiving 200 messages (obviously successful) and all back end except the important stuff like orders, customer details, store management such as log files, maintenance page(s) e.t.c all returned just the generic 500 both on page and in logs but between posting and now looks like hosting provider has restarted server or something and all is now restored. 

Very annoying this has taken at least 14 hours for them to resolve.