customer support

Cesario

Cordial greetings!
I have a small problem in my store and it consists of the following:
I use version 1.6.13. Prestashop and Whenever any client tries to send a message to the customer support always appears this error after submitting the form and the message is not sent, but when I submit the form the second time the message is sent successfully ...
So I'd like to know how I can resolve this error so that the message is sent the first time, not the second.

image.png.221e619d1b4c2594481dc995de9ab8c4.png

I was able to sent you a message. But as you said only on second time. The problem could be your server. It is "mais do que lerdo".... Vc. deveria mudar de provedor. A página está muito lenta mesmo.

The problem could also come from the recaptcha module you are using. It could block the message on first time as well. What I also can see, is that your site is redirecting to s25.smartsupp.com. This could be a problem of speed I mentioned before and also a problem on blocking your messages.

If you are using PS 1.6.1.18, you don't need any captcha module. Prestashop has already added a invisible honeypot field for bots on the contact form. If bot is trying to send you a message he will fail.