shop name in browser tab vs. in-shop email name

sorry, folks, do not even know how to call this let alone how to search for this. but I know that in BO I can set a name MYSHOP which will used in the shop, e.g. emails will be sent with this as prefix and the name is shown on invoices, slips etc.

and this name is also automatically shown on the browser tab (next to the favicon). however, on the browser tab I would like to use another name, e.g. "MYSHOP - best shop in town". If I added "- best shop in town" to the BO then that would show in all emails and documents, see above. is there a way to de-couple these two, browser tab and in-shop name?

phil

Have you tried going to Preferences > Meta-tags and editing the meta-title of each page to include " - best shop in town"?

nope. would that be under page's title which is empty?

I can answer this myself: yes.

However, now the title in my browser reads MYSHOP - best shop in town - MYSHOP as obviously the in-shop tag is added as suffix. stupid, since even if I change the meta tag to just best shop in town then the result would still read best shop in town MYSHOP and not the other way around :-(