[SOLVED] Products download corrupt with I.E

I tried to package the files in different formats, the self-extracting zip file also works with Internet Explorer. In your opinion, is detrimental to have file formats. Exe?
zip file: frames.zip
self-extracting file: frames.exe
I would be interested in your opinion before re-uniting 400 files

Thank you for your reply, I thought the same thing, but the zip file when I download with IE are corrupt, but with other browsers are good, I can not ask my clients not to use explorer, and also because they are file sale is not free. I would not change the platform, I like prestashop. It 's a problem that I have recommended several customers, that there is a possible solution? I use version 1.3.1, I tried a fresh install of 1.3.2 with the original theme and the problem is the same

Are you talking out downloadable products or attachments? I once had the same problem with attachments not working in IE. The problem turned out to be that I didn't provide an extension on the Catalog > Attachments tab. In the "Name" field, you must provide a filename including extension.

I am referring to downloadable products, with the entire purchase process.
kindness if you want to test (the download works but then the file is corrupted, but if I download with Firefox or another browser it all works) I have a free product and a test account
here is your login: [email protected] password: prova
and here is the link of the product test product
I would be very grateful