How to Increase the Backend Security

Hi All,

I'm from India. I started an online store to sell perfumes. I used the prestashop from the beginning I don't know much about php and other stuff but I managed to handle everything. My problem is at the back end of the application.

I've few employees working for me to handle the orders and shipment confirmation. I don't want them to mess up my store by giving them the full rights or access to the back-end application of prestashop. Is their anyway I can control their access level ( they can only see and change the order status and shipment status) they shouldn't access control to other things like module management, Preference tab and tools tab. Is it possible in prestashop ? Please help I'm fearing about that. Because this guys who working for me becomes a big threat to me because they are currently changing the layout and other things without even notify to me.. They're doing their R&D;at my store....

Thanks...

[ note: I don't know where to post this issue because it's related to my personal security I posted it under the security heading please don't delete this ..]

Topic moved

Yes, PrestaShop can do this. Go to Employees > Profiles and create a "User" profile, then go to Employees > Permissions, select "User" in the dropdown, then untick every line except the "Orders" line, then go to the Employees tab, edit each employee you want to have restrict accessed, then change their "Profile" from "Administrator" to "User". Leave your employee profile as "Administrator" though. After doing that, you should have access to everything, but other employees will only have access to the Orders tab.